STYLE BUZZ // When you are PLAID 2wice

00:56


Yeah I know is being a longtime since I came through and honestly I don't know how to start but then I think I need to start somewhere . So for a while, i haven't being on here but then Padora has dropped a post this year and if you missed that you could link up here. If you have being following me on IG @i_m_morr and on Facebook/ Precious morr you'd notice that me and my team has being putting up a lot of piece out there and oh boy it's being a lot to chew doing that and coming here. I'm really a turn off for multitasking, it drains me faster than anything, most times I just go through the Instagram feeds of my favorite bloggers and their respective blogs and I'm like God how I'm I suppose to do all this cause is kind of tiring but I was thinking while I try to reschedule and plan my almost horrible life i thought to myself, hey! I could actually do a style post for the main time just so you know i haven't forgotten about y'all or haven't died either lol( is just appalling with the year starting with death of young vibrant folks) .




The plaid trend has being here like since forever and have being in love with it since like the choc boys song "nobody test me" and even Wiz kids superstar album photo ( y'all remember huh?) but have never had the chance to pull through with it.So last year through this year I had a little shopping and gets what I bumped into?. My beloved plaid shirt. And even though I wanted a red tartan one I had to settle for this which I turned out loving even more. firstly the color could go with couple of staples I already had in my wardrobe which you could tell from the post and secondly the fade drama going on it just gave it this "not" the normal plaid look ..and I love "not normal " stuffs lol


P. S - If you was sleeping on the different names for the plaid patterns this for you.


For the first look I paired the shirt with a black pants, one of those Sunday's to church, thought white would have being preferable since the shoe is black but I couldn't lay my hands on one or what do you think? and wearing a suit jacket black/white would have done justice but I had a feeling the sun will be showing off so I had to play safe and guess what?....... she did show off smh. This look is also a go go for outing with friends (just saying in case you needed my advice fam) ,just so you know, i had a brunch with kid sister just after service that Sunday, is this not what they call killing two birds with one stone lol


Yeah yeah I love this look right here,I was looking like the superstar that I are lol... Even though it wasn't really an outing per say but because I needed to complete this post , I joined my double  gang (padora) for her shopping and voila!! it was me wearing the tartan unbuttoned to show the white tees paired with a grey stressed jean with ,an ankle Ralph Lauren Swede sneakers and of course this gorgeous black and white baseball cap.



P. S- you could decide to do otherwise with the buttons just which ever down to leave I felt personally the outfit was totally over the board for the occasion..but hey don't blame me, I just needed a good location for the look...



So that's it baby.. Two ways to style the plaid trend, drop your comments and let me hear your thought and of course this is were I get to say happy new year fam!...i know is awkward since is February but you can't love me less would you?... Love y'all and see you in the next post




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images