My Makeup xGele learning Diary // Cheers to forever

17:48




Hey fam!! Your girl humbly apologize for not finalizing the post on my gele and hair tie chronicles as promised here.  yeah yeah... While it seems like I'm always apologizing for one thing or the other for not being around, this time it was way beyond my control as I lost my phone and you know what that means -no medium to access the internet in addition to every sketch of my posts and pictures down the drain with the phone ..oh!. Now You See the reason for the short hiatus, I bet you feel sorry for me now huh?. Lol... Is okay love I've got a new and better one, so this is cheers to being here forever *winks*


Before I jump into the real aim of this post, is not too late to say happy new year and I hope your holidays was as fun as mine and I hope you had all the rest you deserve ... Because damn!! Mine was lit with family around and a whole lot of rest I tell you (I had to gain back every bit of "energy" I lost in the first quarter of the semester) who else thinks if you want to stay in shape, school is the perfect gym ... OK...ok... I think I'm moving off course....



So if you've being following my makeup and gele(head gear)  post since day one you'd know I have only served for like couple of weeks out of three months I signed for ...before going back to school fast forward cameback for Christmas /new year holiday and I didn't go back to continue because hmmmm....like I said earlier You know I had to get myself together from all the bustling and hustling in school lol



But surely my next holidays I'd go back to finish the good race I've started and the good lord will see me to the end. Amen ... Main while, I have been watching turns of make up tutorials and facials... Yass!!!! Alot!!! I can't wait to start creating cool looks... And sharing skin care routines trust me darlings you'd love them ... I hope you know Instagram, google and YouTube are the best places you could learn things??? I mean anything?? Yeap... You better go check them up if you have any difficulty...it's literally the best teacher ever!! .




All over this post are the looks I created , mainly during the holidays .. Some cool and some not too cool but well hey! I'm still in the learning process I'm not yet a pro like the likes of @Bibyonce,@Anitabrows, @Lolademlpro, @Tonia ...but sooner than jack I will up my game ..... I did some on my face of course, friends and others on client's who thinks "the apprentice touch " lol where worth paying for.....






Don't forget to drop your comments on what you think about the make over... I really want to hear from you guys.... Thanks much. Kisses. I'll be back



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images