Inspiration // Scenes that make my life beautiful

09:14




What do you do when you put your all in and get nothing back. How do you cope when everything is happening very fast and it feels like you're gonna crash. What answers do you present to literally good folks who has done everything humanly possible for that miracle but nothing is working out, do you say lack of faith? the will of God? or maybe this folks don't pray enough,give enough,.... or like the disciples said to Christ about the dude blind from birth "they probably hunted by the sins of their fathers?" Well I don't think so.

The buzzing of Tasha cobbs featuring Nicki Minaj
This are the questions that got me wondering like Alice and I know there are a lot of people out there going through that phase and unfortunately they are folks on the other side of the fence saying such and such is the reasons why this ain't working out, like they are the"fathers" of God who determines how people should get blessed, the basis of breakthrough, the pattern in which God reaches out to us, the ones who determines who to be used and those not to be used- just in time to chip in the buzzing of tasha Cobb's featuring Nicki Minaj...like they seriously scrutinize the righteousness of others like it was by their blood it was given forgetting that




        the ways of God is a billion galaxies from that of men"

          and

               " Let he who thinks he stands take heed les he falls"




Like claiming to be light but some shadows still visible
Just as much as we're living in the same world we live different life's just as much as we've all got problems we've got different strength, weakness, and its over all individual working purpose in our lives.
This post sprang from trying to justify couple of breakdown, setback in my life and those I heart to the moon and back, me just there trying to find the "why", where we've missed the puzzle...jeez!!! Do you know how it feels like to clamor for victory - profess your victory and you get beaten blue black? Do you know how it feels like to stand for what you believe in only to get more issues like claiming to be light but some shadows still visible? Friends trust me when I say I know that feeling like I know my name.






The scenes that make my life beautiful
It took like forever for me to get it in that not every part of our lives is perfect and not every questions that troubles our heart can be answered right now sometimes we don't  even get them answered. It took a while to realise that is all a deception of some sort, of we trying to explain everything that happens base on principles put together by "fallen" men which is ever changing like fashion trends when that's not the whole part of the movie. There's a part of our lives that is worth the grin of a million stars the part of our lives with the flow of endless joy and yes!! More than half of the time I don't understand "nothing" but I'd focus on the scenes that make my life beautiful.

Feel free to drop your comment friends, I hope you could relate? Happy new month by the way! hope you had the best of your October 1st regardless of the whole drama in the country right now?

P.S- 

Photocredit - @Denolagrey

Other post you might like:

- Deep thought // Purple jar
- Chemistry x Dating
-Chronicles of Life



                                          Much love - P' morr




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images