Blog Lovin // 4 Favourite Blogs To Check Out

10:33

I've been wanting to do this for a longtime now but was always putting it somewhere in the draft. Well, I'm at it right now ....this post is dual purpose kinda. firstly, it is aim at sharing some blog I'd be crushing on and secondly a sort of a thank you post to this blog(ger)s that inspired,helped me(us) grow (still growing) during the genesis of this dream. OK lets see whats up!





@CassieDaves // www.cassiedaves.com
When people talk about blogging the first thing that comes to mind would be Linda ikeji but blogging started for us when I came across cassie on one of the allure magazine on vanguard news paper...I was blown away totally.... I remember telling Padora to go check her up and till date I've bin a stocker of that blog. from the way her minds work, simplicity of her style , the way she writes and how she combined med school with blogging was amazing ....most of our first post where shapened by her....



@Kuyetbamai // kuyetbamai.wordpress.com
For a while it seems like the blogosphere was dominated more by the ladies or maybe I was hooked on the chicks but after looking for male bloggers from the creeks to the top of the mountain this dude was the break through....found him on instagram @nigerainfashionbloggers and he opened the doors to others like @stevennoja, @gabrielakinosho, @igeeokafor and the lots too numerous to mention and since then I've being a fan....les i forget fam, brace yourself kuyet photo editing is a killer no joke...he should be jailed aswear lol.....






@itsmaryamsalam // www.fashionbydaisy.com
she's the most stylish, probably the only muslim I've come come across in this journey. I gbadu her for her understanding of "girl power", bridging the gap between the male and female gender in the business world. Her entrepreneurial insight, blogging and business tips are unmatchable (hello we're talking 'bou the CEO @bloggerpoint here) which has been more than helpful to me.




@denolagrey // www.denolagrey.com
 i have always being a fan of denola even before the blogging thing started...at a time if i was told he was the only model in nigeria i wouldn't have agreed less, he was literally on every style mag and fashion shows I bumped into. when i finally followed him on IG and found out he got a blog...menhh!!..it made the whole love story beautiful.






And that's all for now...stay tuned for others hopefully in subsequent post but before then ....feel free to drop your comments - what blogs are you loving currently? What blogs inspired you on starting your own blog,
Share please! and let's strike up a convo! in here



                                    Yours truly p.morr 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images