Taking Stock // August Notes

09:50


Hey happy new month everybody, I'm kinda short of words right now but thank God September is here, i can already see the end of the year and that's a blessing. The last couple of months has been God over everything I must say and I'm not just saying that because I'm a religious lunatic but because of the lot that has happened which has really altered my perception of things - life in general. My faith, my sanity has been on a constant trial, thought I lost it many a times but guess whose here putting up a post? Me and I won't have made it through the night if not for Grace and the wonderful people in my life right now (my kid, ocee, sister, big bro, fidelis,mom x Dad, Martha, ochizee to mention but a few) ah swear ya'alI got me having this big Sean lyrics stock in my head



        " For my niggas who gonna go to Hell and back for me
         I'mma give em Heaven on Earth for a hell of a check
          Yeah whichever come first
          Blessings on blessings on blessings".




Thankful: that the final year exam was a success even when I thought the ASU strike and all that was happening was going to spoil my mojo.

Blessing: i lost my phone in the most surprising way (oh boy it never dawn on me until couple of days later after waiting on someone to somehow return my "baby" but to no avail and then my laptop gets worse trying to repair the faulty keyboard...i could tell you it felt like my world came crashing down....more so in my last taking stock post I did say I was up to something(a business really) which I promise to keep you posted but well it didn't turn out as I planned .

What's new- obviously I'm done with school really didn't feel the hype like everyone else- is just overrated... I'm weird okay, thank you! And like some folks would say NYSC calling( still among those stuff in my overrated list) and of cause the strike has been called off and I'm happy for them.

Understanding: that not everyone has the kind of heart that I've got, that the only person that got your back is you and no matter what stay true to yourself and few people who loves you for you.



Got a new phone- no! I don't have a new phone yet but I've got this itel tab from mom ( phone everybody abandoned since like forever becomes the chief corner stone smh) that could do everything except snap pictures x use earpiece- which is frustrating cause i can't listen to music without an earpiece.


Reading- just finish reading SECRETS OF AN Irresistible WOMAN by Michelle McKinney Hammond and now on Born Winner by David Oyedepo.

Favourite song - really none...just random song.

New month plans- some one asked what are the plans I've got for NYSC and I was like I'm sorry I didn't know I had to plan for that.... But thank God I'm on that really, preparation for my final year project, signing of my school files and clearance.

Hoping- that Evey thing gets better really and that everything works as planned.




Prayer- Dear father, you know it all, you see it all. I'm really nothing without you and I cant accomplish nothing without u...so please take my hands and don't let me fall...direct me through this storms and help me understand that is all part of the process, open my eyes to see the purpose of all that I am..your will alone and not mine be fulfilled in my life in Jesus name. Amen


okay y'all 've seen what have been up to and all, so feel free to drop your comments. lets talk. Happy New Month once again guys! I pray in this month you stay on top of your game, favour unexplainable locates you and all that has been lost be restored. Amen

P.S-
Other post you might like-
- Taking Stock // June Notes.
- Deep thought // Purple jar.
- I Hate Adekunle Gold.
- chronicles of Life.


                                  

                                                      Much Love!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images