Taking Stock // June Notes x Recap

08:05


Hey buddies! Guess who came through?....me... yeah! me and this right here is keeping to my words from my last post(click here if you missed it). So basically i'm gonna be letting you know what have being up too since like being out of this space till now. i really wish i could put all that has happened from January up until now but i'm just gonna hook you up with June and for all that has happened through the first quarter of the year i wanna say a big thank you to my family for the support, my team (HOM king x queens) for holding me down, LFC Otefe choir for helping me grow with my singing, you, yes! you my online buddies for always being here to share this part of my life with and above all God for His faithfulness despite my unfaithfulness. Ok before someone starts getting all emotional lets go straight to the "punchline" of this post stock of last month

Thankful : that Dad had a successful eye surgery, my kid brother prevail is done with junior high and above all that the LCC (leadership Certificate Course) training was successful against all odds.




Feeling: Excited because i finally get to do this post i have being wanting to do since like forever.


Favourite song: i think have got a serious crush on free by Williams Murphy, purpose by Justin beiber and like you by tatiana Manaois



Reading: Have being really slow though on this book The SECRET of the AGES by Robert Collier but will be done in a bit plus maybe i might just do a review who knows?


Stressing: i'm really having issues with my pictures menhhh... i wana get those Cassie daves kinda pics...those instagram kinda pictures...does pictures wen dey bust brain....is it too much to ask for?


Buying: would really love to get a personal camera for real....can any one please help out?

New Month Pee: A lot really i hope to do this month in school here, with my team...really interesting stuff fam which i sure 'll keep us posted as i unveil 'em so anticipate and put me in your prayers.

thinking: About my finals really...what's in stock for me after this whole school thing but i think i would trust in Gods word that says

Wearing: Stress jean with white tee and cardigan (well, it was rainy since like a while ago) and my room was kinda dark thus snapping this pic outside.






Hoping: that this new month stock comes out consistently...i dont wana be on that fluctuating vibe.

Prayer: Father i pray that every person right now stressing about one thing or other get an instant solution, that their eyes be open to the reality that we are victors and victory's in this world. more so, that they learn to lean on the finish work of christ... when confronted with mountains. Amen



               INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK

So that's basically all that has happened last month and what i'm currently on now..How did my first stock x recap go? Fill me in already. Whats your plan for the remaining quater of the year? let the comment roll in and les i forget buddies Happy New Month and i pray you blessings than your mind can't comprehend. Amen!



                           Much Love!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images