Broken Notes : Wounded Hearts

09:21

i'm thinking -why you love me when all the memories i brought you is one flooded with pain.
I have done a lot just to see you hate me.
I've said alot too pierce you and hoped your love bleed to death.
I've played the role of the enemy hoping you'd see your Prince charming in someone else -that will save you from the tower of loneliness the beauty sleep of wishes, magic,fairytale to a world of reality.
you gave me your body, you gave me your love, you gave me your time .
this are priceless but i guess you still think there's something you 're not doing right.
you must be wondering what she does to take all you asked for from me.
I think  about you sometimes when am alone musing. I see your beautiful soul ,wonderful heart and mind blowing potentials a man could build on.
I sometimes think i was wrong for never giving you a chance giving us a chance.
i know you'd be a better boo a better soulmate if only i do give u d chance but it's all complicated. I was going through a process at the moment
I was as confuse as you are about my emotions,demons i knew nothing about,love,life,God and a whole lot that got me lost in the moment.
How different it would have been  if i had known some stuff earlier

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images